Rocky Mountain School
Regular Meeting Agenda
Board of Education
November 13, 2017
Rt. 1 Box 665
Stilwell, OK. 74960
Note: As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statues, notice is hereby given that the Board of Education of Dependent School District 24, Adair County, Oklahoma, will hold a REGULAR MEETING on November 13, 2017 at 6:00 p.m., at the Library, Rocky Mountain Public Schools, Rt. 1 Box 665 Stilwell, OK. 74960.
THE BOARD MAY DISCUSS, VOTE TO APPROVE, VOTE TO DISAPPROVE, VOTE TO TABLE, OR DECIDE NOT TO DISCUSS ANY ITEM ON THE AGENDA.
- Call to order and roll call of members present or absent.
- Flag Salute and Moment of Silence
- Open Forum – Comments from the floor. *The rules for this section are:
- Speakers must identify themselves and sign in prior to the start of the meeting
- Each speaker is given a maximum of three (3) minutes.
- Total time allocated to the item is thirty (30) minutes.
- The President reserves the right to interrupt this section and move to the next item.
- Superintendent’s Report
- Discussion and possible action to approve October 6, 2017 Special Board Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and possible action to approve October 9, 2017 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
- Discussion and possible action to approve calendar for Board Meetings for 2018.
- Discussion and possible action to approve the use of facilities by Lora turner.
- Discussion and possible action to approve the contract with Julie Watson, Eastern Oklahoma Erate Service.
- Discussion and possible action to approve Annual Election Resolution for Seat 3.
- Discussion and possible action to approve staff stipends.
- Motion and vote to have and convene in an executive session for the purpose of discussing. Personnel issues. 25 O.S. ~307 (B) (1) Proposed executive session to discuss issues and matters where disclosure of information would voice confidentiality requirement of state or federal law pursuant to 25 Okla. Stat. (B) (7)
- Motion and second to return to open session.
- Executive Session Minutes Compliance Announcement
- Financial Report:
- Discussion and possible action to approve the following purchase orders and vendors warrants as presented
- FY16 General Fund Purchase Order: 42,97-10
- FY16 General Fund Vendor Warrants: 331-343
- FY16 Child Nutrition Fund Purchase Order: 15,16
- FY16 Child Nutrition Fund Vendor Warrant: 13,14
- 17. New Business
This agenda was posted on the inside of the double doors (visible from outside the building) at the east entrance on the main building on the 6th day of July, 2017. And notice of the regular meeting was given to the Adair County Clerk, on November 14, 2016.
Posted By: _______________________________________________________________________
Jo Nita Scott, Minutes Clerk Date Time